New Jersey Association for Music Therapy (NJAMT) Business
Important Update on State Recognition of Music Therapy In NJ posted 3.13.09
New Jersey Task Force on Occupational Regulation
Kathy Murphy, Task Force Chair
NJSTF email address: NJtaskforce@yahoo.com
Private Practice Referral: If you are looking for a private practice referral in NJ, please contact
Susan Cleary at email@example.com.
Annual Membership Drive
It is time again for the New Jersey Association for Music Therapy’s Annual Membership Drive. Here is your chance to become an NJAMT member. Joining NJAMT has many benefits. For a complete description of those benefits, please download the Membership Drive Registration form.
Download Brochure here.
- New Bill Number (A-2113), New Sponsor posted 2/08
- Call to Action: Division of Child Behavioral Health Services (DCBHS) posted 12/10/07
- CAT Bill Introduction Letter (read this first please)
- CAT Bill Draft
- CAT Bill Amendment
- NJ Task Force Conference Call 12.10.07
- NJ Task Force minutes 11.16.07
See the jobs listing page for available music therapy positions.
Questions about government relations matters in NJ, contact:
Kathy Murphy, PhD, MT-BC, FAMI, LPC
For information about music therapy in NJ, contact:
Angela Guerriero, NJAMT President